There is in China a group of people, numbering more than 87 million, who share the common title, “Member of the Communist Party of China (CPC).” They work in various occupations and represent an active and indispensable force within Chinese society.
Electricians, all of whom are CPC members, carry out maintainance work at a transformer substation in Chuzhou, Anhui Province.
- Wang Pei: Internet Plus Entrepreneurship
- Vigor and Vitality: The Secret of the CPC’s Success
- Trends in the Chinese Auto Market
- Sino-U.S. Trade Ties: Steady Progress in Cooperation
- Sherab Gyaltsen: At the Forefront of Earthquake Relief
- Shanghai’s Venice of China
- Potable Tap Water Imminent in China?
- Madieer: A Time-honored Restaurant
- Land Captain
- Han Xiqiu: Explorer of Deep Oceans
- G20: China’s Part in Global Economic Growth
- French Documentary Introduces the Miao Stockade Village
- Expand Trade and Upgrade FTA
- Chinese Growth, A Boon for the Dutch Economy
- Chinese Painting
- China Steadfastly Safeguards Peace and Stability in the South China Sea
- Chen Jiashun: At the People’s Service
- Active Power